The need for better performance under stricter emissions standards has required cooling systems to operate at much higher temperatures under greater pressure and increased flow rates. This has, in effect, turned the cooling system into a “boiler,” increasing combustion chamber efficiency and decreasing engine wear by as much as 40%.
In this booklet you'll:
- Build the foundational knowledge for your coolant analysis program
- Consider your best choice for a coolant analysis provider
- Explore how to use the lab interpretation of the test data properly
- Review the tests available and their significance
- Learn the 5 keys to a successful coolant analysis