Why Do Oil Analysis with Bureau Veritas?
Oil analysis is essential to optimal equipment performance. Equipment reliability starts with a consistent oil analysis program. Bureau Veritas’ global network of state-of-the-art testing facilities provides accurate, reliable results you can depend on to keep your machines up and running.
Together, our customer-driven oil analysis reporting tools and solutions-oriented data analysts take those quality results a step further, bridging the gap between good data and good business decisions. Being able to take decisive maintenance action that reduces or eliminates failure saves money and equipment. Implementing a world class oil analysis program that effectively monitors machine conditions improves equipment reliability, maximizes uptime and boosts production levels.
With Bureau Veritas’ exclusive Lube Oil Analysis Management System (LOAMSSM) maintenance personnel can optimize equipment reliability and productivity using real-time oil analysis data to:
- Manage equipment around the globe in one centralized database.
- Monitor changes in machine condition across an entire plant or fleet to identify minor problems before they become catastrophic failures
- Streamline communications to get the right information to the right people at the right time
Our solutions-oriented data analysts take our quality test results a step further to bridge the gap between good data and good business decisions. Showing you how to use your results to effectively monitor equipment condition allows you to take decisive maintenance action that ensures equipment reliability, maximizes uptime and boosts production levels.
- Rely on smart analytical systems that differentiate between normal samples and those that require more in-depth communication with an analyst
- Accurately interpret test results to quickly identify an immediate plan of action in critical situations
- From ordering test kits to interpreting results to managing the data, Bureau Veritas provides customer-focused solutions to fluid analysis for equipment reliability unmatched in the industry.
- Competent customer service representatives, free training webinars and a dedicated LOAMS Help Desk allow you every opportunity to maximize your information and create a positive impact on your company’s bottom line.
Bureau Veritas employs more than 67,000 employees in 1,400 offices and laboratories in 140 countries. We serve more than 400,000 clients around the world through eight global businesses, which include Marine & Off-Shore, Industry, In-Service Inspection and Verification, Construction, Certification, Commodities, Consumer Products and Government Services and International Trade.