Bureau Veritas testing and analysis programs monitor changes in both conventional and ELC properties due to chemical reactions occurring within the cooling system before they escalate to failure.
We can determine if:
- the coolant is suitable for continued use
- coolant mixing has occurred
- additive depletion is compromising metal protection
- contaminants are present that can cause scale or acid formation
- coolant should be removed and replenished with new coolant
Click below to download the case study and learn more.